Our new Concrete Jungle Youth Strength Program is an after-school program where kids ages 9-17 will learn the benefits of a strength and conditioning program the Concrete Jungle way!
Many gyms look the same, with the same equipment but It is the great caring coaching that changes the game and gets kids hooked. Our #1 Focus is on getting your child maximum results and our commitment to your child is something we take very seriously. It doesn’t matter if your son or daughter is not strong, not in shape or new to training. All he/she has to do is show up with passion and we’ll take care of the rest. Our goal is to turn non-athletes into athletes and athletes into better ones. Mediocrity is rejected. We expect your child to work hard with consistency.
The program focuses on Strength, Mobility, Speed & Explosive Power, Coordination, Conditioning, Mental Toughness, Confidence and Teamwork. Leadership, Honesty, Confidence, Responsibility & Accountability – these are rare qualities among today’s athletes, and your child will learn them while training with us.
The 12-week program will be structured in 3 phases:
- Beginner: General Physical Preparedness + Intro to Barbell Lifts & Technique (Weeks 1-4)
- Intermediate: Strength & Conditioning Development and Implementation (Weeks 5-8)
- Advanced: Speed and Power Development + Sports Specific Programming (Weeks 9-12)
The Classes are offered in two groups (to be selected at sign up):
- Monday/Thursday 4-5pm*
- Tuesday/Friday 4-5pm*
*arrival is 3:45PM
- Single class $50
- 4-week Membership (2x/week) $350
- 12-week Membership (2x/week) $1000